Jesús de la Garza brings with him a unique background combination of Psychology, Counselling, and entrepreneurial leadership in the steel industry. His long experience with Forum training and his strategic location in Monterrey, Mexico makes him uniquely qualified to facilitate your Forum training in either English or Spanish.
Here’s a portion of Jesús’s CV to demonstrate his qualifications further:
- Master in Counseling, May, 2012.
- Bachelor-level work in Psychology, Universidad Regiomontana 2003-2006.
- MBA ITESM 1984 – 1986
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration ITESM 1980-1984
- Forum Sherpa certified trainer, on Forum 2.0 material, Aug. 2015.
- Entrepreneur’s Organization Forum Trainer, 2003, Moderator
- Trainer, 2006, other programs since 2009. Last recertification London August 2014.
- Member of the American Counseling Association Since 2013.
- 1987 different jobs in the Steel industry, Makrotek y Galvak, both subsidiaries of Grupo Alfa.
- 1994, started representing British Steel in Mexico and South America.
- 2000, Founder and CEO for SOMA Steel International Corp., representing TATA Steel Europe (ranked one of the top 10 steel producers in the world).
- 2003 Forum Trainer EO (Entrepreneur ?s Organization).
- 2006 Moderator Trainer for EO (Entrepreneru ?s Organization) Served on the Global Board of Directors for EO from 2006-2009. 2007, training Forums in USA, Asia, Europe Middle East and Latin America.
- 2010, Facilitated retreats for Forums for EO in Europe, USA and Latin America.
- Created the material and facilitated the Moderators Summits for EO in Sept. 2011, January 2013 and February 2015.
- 2012 Certified Trainer for AFS (Advance Forum Series) for EO, Entrepreneur’s Organization.
- 2012, Guest speaker with YPO Monterrey Mexico for Spousal Forum members.
- 2013, Keynote speaker in the Ibero American congress for Coaches, organized by Action Coach, in Costa Rica.
- 2013, Trained the first Spousal Forum in the Middle East for EO.
- 2013, Created the material and Co Facilitated Empathy Workshop for spousal track for EO Buenos Aires University.
- 2014 ended the two-year project as Guest Collaborator, Ser Familia (Non-Profit Family Center) in Brownsville Texas. Teaching and implementing EEC (Espacio de Exploracion Continua) group counseling Technique with the founder and two groups.
- 2015. Guest speaker for Empathy Workshop in the Universidad del Valle de Mexico (UVM) for phycology and education students.
- 2015, founded De la Garza & Associates Corp.
- 2012, Founder and creator of EEC (Espacio de Exploracion Continua) Space of Continuous Exploration a group counseling technique.
- Author of several programs and workshops related to life balance, empathy, high performance teams, coaching and leadership.
- 2013, Author of an article called “Perspectiva de la Consejeria (Couseling) respecto a la crisis de la mitad de la vida,” published in Spain.
- Liaison for the Forum Training Community with the Global Forum Committee for EO for a two year period, completed in June 2015.